Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Christmas Wish List to Santa


Santa Baby,
The winter night is too cold for you...
and I kept the Bru coffee to sip on...
So, hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa Honey,
I need an I pad2........ with 3G
and I can't wait for the next G...
I have been a wonderful person that you see..
Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa Cutie,
I forgot to add a DSLR for my baby
she has been a wonderful baby
Santa cutie,
My boy doesn't listen to me, still make him a doctor for me....

Santa Baby
all these days, I have been an awful hard worker
So, give me a chance to be a CEOOOOOOOOO
Exchange my old Beamer with a new Mercedes......blue
Check off my list and hurry down chimney tonight

Santa Sweetie,
change the minds, who think ice cream is grass
change the souls, who are harsh with me
and keep their wish list at the last.
no one can make me unhappy...and you bless me that for sure..
Santa Baby, check off my list one more time
and hurry down the chimney tonight
!

Vijaya

3 comments:

ashwin said...

thats not a greedy list! please e-mail santa cutie's number as i have just one wish - unconditional love from another soul on this earth. perhaps santa could help :-)

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…
[url=http://acnetreatments250.blinkweb.com/]Acne medication[/url]

Anonymous said...

This is very intriguing, You are a quite skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to looking for far more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your internet web site in my social networks!